Monday, June 6, 2011

What to do... what to do...

I feel like I'm back to the question of " What do I do with my life?"
I spent way too much money trying to get my credential, and now I don't even know if I can finish due to that stupid CSET....if only I had a time machine.... but alas, I don't.
I'm sitting here thinking, I know I want to be a mom someday, but I'm not ready for that right now. So until then, I could be a receptionist (but unless it's somewhere with a lot of nice people, I will get bored; been there, done that); I can continue to sub (but we need money to live); I could be a teacher (I've been trying for 3 1/2 years!!); I could be an interpreter (sounds awesome! more school? Yes, but maybe it'll be different. But what if I suck at it? Then I'm right back where I'm at now); I could do photography (sadly, I don't have enough confidence in myself)....

When asked : What makes you passionate in life? My answer : God, students, and science. What else can I do with that combination of passion?

I like this quote that my pastor put on his facebook status today. It really meant a lot to me when I read it:

"All holy desires grow by delay; and if they diminish by the delay, then they were never holy desires." -St. Gregory

So over the last 3-4 years, my main desires have not diminished... hmm....

Abba, guide me. Please? Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment