Saturday, July 31, 2010

Engaged!!!

Well this happened a few weeks ago, but at least I am getting something posted now, right? :)
Vince popped the question when we were driving home from Ventura. We took a walk on Pismo Beach and stopped by a cool tree. He was very creative how he asked: If you've seen the movie The Proposal (one of our favorites), just watch the part where they're at the party at Andrew's house and together they tell their "story." After our own little reenactment of that part, Vince carefully got down on one knee (remember he had knee surgery in March) and he asked me to marry him!! I said yes, of course!!
I love my ring and think it is GORGEOUS!!! We had engagement pictures done by Euan Rannachan; a friend from high school who is extremely talented and artistic!! I've posted some of the pictures he took of us below. I am soooo excited for him to do our wedding!!








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We wish you the brightest and happiest future ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol!! :D We are soooo excited!! p.s. thanks for being a faithful blog reader :)

    ReplyDelete