Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh Happiness!!!

I have constantly had this song stuck in my head sung by the David Crowder Band and I love it!! Thought I would share this goodness with others who read my blog. Just push play to hear the song, and I pasted the lyrics below it. Here you go:




David Crowder Band Oh, Happiness Lyrics:
[Chorus]
Oh, happiness
There is grace
enough for us
And the whole
human race

[Verse 1]
From the full streams
Of Your care
All who come
Begin again

Hard or friend
Rich or poor
All who need
Need fear no more

Such a thing to
give away

[Verse 2]
All regrets
Let go, forget
there's something that
Mends all of that

Such a thing to
give away

[Bridge]
Sound the church bells
Let 'em ring
Let 'em ring
For everything can
be redeemed
We can be redeemed
All of us

No comments:

Post a Comment