- 1 can (16 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions with tops
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup whole cashews
- Hot cooked rice
1. Combine bean sprouts, chicken, soup, celery, onions, mushrooms, butter and soy sauce in 4 1/2-quart crock-pot slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours.
2. Stir in cashews just before serving. Serve over rice.
TIP: For easier preparation, cut up the ingredients for this recipe the night before. Don't place the stoneware in the refrigerator. Instead, wrap the chicken and vegetables separately, and store in the refrigerator.