Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photo Journal : Day 11

I took another class to CSDF (California School for the Deaf in Fremont). It was a good tour, better than last week, and I enjoyed signing with one of my student's mom again, Lorraine. After the tour we went to lunch at 5 Guys. It was delicious!! We have one last tour next week, so I will be sure to take some pictures and post those for next Thursday. When I was talking with Lorraine she mentioned that the middle school no longer has a volleyball team. I had played them when I was in middle school (and I played them in softball when I was in high school). She said that if she heard that they wanted to start a team up again for that age, she would give my information where it should go to be able to do that. I have no idea if that would ever work out or not, but I think it would be a great experience and I would do my best!




Thursday, May 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment