Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photo Journal : Day 9


I said that I would be taking pictures for each entry, but I'm finding that until I have my new phone, that probably won't happen since I am not able to take my camera with me everywhere. So, for the sake of catching up, I am going to post some entries with photos that are not my own. We're supposed to get new phones today that will be able to take pictures and we are changing to a data plan so that we can use the internet. Starting tomorrow I should be back on track.


Vince had to work the evening shift. I met him for "lunch" at 7:30. After some delicious tacos, I went home and my amazing cousin, Melissa came over to have some homemade ice cream while watched Outsourced. I love when we hang out because we tend to laugh a lot.




Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment