Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photo Journal : Day 2




The highlight of my day : After school today I went to Brentwood for Chase Helming's last volleyball of this season. He's a Freshman at Heritage High School and this is his first year playing volleyball. He's on JV and was a stud!! He has a great serve and got about 3-4 aces! He hits well and he has a great overhand pass. He'll be on Varsity next year for sure. He played in a Varsity tournament last weekend and did well with them.

While I was there my best friend, Kimmie, came to watch the game and hang out too. I love her. We got dinner, went to Target, went to her house to say hi to her family, and then I went back to the Helmings to say goodbye before heading back to Livermore.
Kimmie is such an amazing person and I wish we lived closer together so we could hang out more often.
Overall it was a good day.








Tuesday, May 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment